- Chadwick International processes data for the purposes of administering client projects, provision of architectural / design services, co-ordination of sub-consultants’ services as project team members and provision of information to contractors for tendering and implementation of the works
- Chadwick International processes data for its staff and sub-consultants depending on the activities concerned
- Chadwick International does not share personal data unless it either has first obtained consent to do so or pursuant to a legitimate interest of the practice (such as running a CPD event)
- Chadwick International utilises third party cloud based solutions and restricts access to user data to our employees. As an organisation we will seek to continually ensure we only hold personal details that are necessary for the lawful processing activities associated with the delivery of our services
- Chadwick International retains personal data for different periods of time depending on the purpose of their processing. A Data Retention Policy codifies the different periods of time after which personal data will be destroyed
- Chadwick International seeks to implement safe technical and operational measures where its activities include the processing of personal data.
Feedback is valuable to Chadwick International and users’ views on what Chadwick International is doing and how it could make things better are important to the practice. Chadwick International would be pleased to hear from any user who has any comments, suggestions or complaints. Please direct comments or concerns via e-mail to email@example.com.